1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for reclamation to be valid.
2. Reclamation points are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other reclamation points or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by OnlyMii Private Limited (herein referred as OnlyMii).
3. Each reclamation points is identified by a user account and has different rewards for their respective points. The claimant can decide the reward desired during the purchasing phase whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the reclamation.
4. Reclamation reward points are applicable only in case of purchases as mention in Annexure - A and are reclamation online on the OnlyMii website namely www.OnlyMii.com.
5. To redeem the reclamation points, the claimant select for the option to redeem reclamation reward points in the booking field of the OnlyMii's website and the relevant reclamation points will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to enter the reclamation code or did not select for the reclamation option at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discounts or reclamation rewards. Reclamation may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant's purchase on the OnlyMii's websites.
6. Each reclamation points is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified by OnlyMii or the reclamation points can be carry forwarded to next year with necessary deductions in number of reclamation reward points.
7. Reclamation reward points cannot be replaced if user account is deleted by the claimant.
8. A reclamation cannot be applied to bookings previously placed with OnlyMii.
9. If a reclamation reward points is used and an entire booking (in accordance with the cancellation policy) is cancelled at a later stage by the claimant, the reclamation points will no longer be valid.
10. The reclamation is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the reclamation points may not be usable.
11. OnlyMii shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the reclamation reward points, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. OnlyMii accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. OnlyMii assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then OnlyMii may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the reclamation reward points.
13. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The original English version of these Terms and Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
14. OnlyMii reserves the right to discontinue a reclamation rewards at any time.
15. Using Your Reclamation Voucher
16. Terms relating to the reclamation of promotional voucher
17. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
18. General Terms applicable to all promotions
The Collective website is owned and operated by OnlyMii Private Limited and has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, sales, discount and cash-back offers, and equipment needed for access to or use of the website.